Good Pharmacovigilance is a routine inspection performed for all drugs sold in Canada. These inspections allow Health Canada to collect information on the drugs on-going effectiveness and any Adverse Drug Reactions (ADRs) experienced in connection with the drugs use. Failure to meet compliance standards on your GVP inspection will require submitting a Corrective Action Plan to Health Canada for any observations identified, including target dates for completion.
Save time and money by using our expertise to ensure your GVP systems are up to date and meet Health Canada guidelines for compliance. We provide the following GVP services;
- Setup of GVP systems (procedures and records, contracts, client databases)
- Preparation of Periodic Safety Update Reports
- Review and submit Adverse Drug Reactions to Health Canada
- Perform annual GVP self-inspection and literature searches
- Custom course development
- Maintenance and assurance of your 25 year ADR and annual summary report records