Prepare yourself for impending Health Canada/FDA/corporate audits and complete your self-inspections with ease by contracting Q&C® to perform your routine and pre-regulator audits.
We will conduct a gap analysis of your Quality Systems. Then we will develop and deliver a prioritized compliance action plan which specifies how to prepare for your impending audit successfully.
Canada is participant to Mutual Recognition Agreements (MRAs) covering drug/medicinal products. The European Community, Switzerland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Australia will recognize audits conducted by our company. Protect your licensing and accreditations. Book your facility and subcontractor audits now.
- Annual self-inspections
- GMP audits
- Data Integrity audits
- Clinical trial/CTA audits
- Infusion clinic audits
- Controlled substance audits
- Quality Assurance Report (QARs) for NHP
Q&C provides GMP auditing of:
Q&C also provides third party supplier/subcontractor audits of:
- API and raw material suppliers
- Packaging component suppliers
- Infusion clinics
- GVP providers
- Drug Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- ICH Q7 Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs)
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients GMPs
- Natural Health Products Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Good Pharmacovigilance Practices (GVP)
- Marihuana for Medical Purposes Regulations (MMPR) (SOR/2013-119)
- Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs)
- Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) for Dietary Supplements