The Canadian cannabis market is rapidly evolving and growing with a total addressable market in Canada ranging from $2B to $10B depending on the analyst. Health Canada continues to advance the regulation of cannabis herb and cannabis-infused products with many gray areas still to be defined. There is both opportunity and risk. Choosing a consulting partner that understands Health Canada and is trusted will be key to your organization's success.
Why choose Q&C?
- Expertise: Q&C has been instrumental in the development and implementation of new Health Canada regulations, including innovative drug products, Natural Health Products and now Medical Cannabis.
- Dedicated Team: Every client is assigned a customized two-person team who will bring deep expertise, complimentary skill sets, and built-in back-up to every project.
- Proven Methodologies: From licensing, compliance and security measures to Good Manufacturing Practices for quality assurance, facility design and shipping/packaging, our proven methodologies and body of intellectual property mitigate risk and guarantee project success.
- Quality: A commitment to quality is at the core of everything we do and is backed by our Health Canada licenses and ISO registration.
What We Offer
We are the trusted, proven and experienced resource for full compliance and risk mitigation. Health Canada’s regulations are an ever-shifting landscape. Keeping up means adapting, evolving and learning new things every day. At Q&C, we love this challenge and demand for agility-we’ve been doing it for over 25 years. Our consultants’ experience and expertise on regulatory and compliance matters empower our clients to stay one step ahead, so they can focus on growing their business and driving it forward.
What really makes us different? See below…
- Q&C completes over 500 projects each year.
- We have worked with 7 of the 10 largest pharmaceutical companies in the world.
- Since 1994, we have helped our clients navigate Health Canada compliance and helped their businesses succeed.
- Q&C has published and distributed 150,000+ GMP booklets worldwideOrder Now
Don’t let the grass grow under your feet. Get in touch with Q&C now!
- We have been instrumental in the development and implementation of new Health Canada regulations, including innovative drug products, Natural Health Products and now Medical Cannabis.
- We know…
- The rules as they are written
- The rules as they are interpreted
- The rules as they are enforced
Q&C has been helping one of Canada’s largest producers of medical cannabis ensure their operation follows best practices to cultivate the highest quality strains. We prepared their original QAR and supporting procedures in accordance with the earlier MMPR regulations, and then updated them to align with the latest ACMPR requirements. We have now implemented the full Good Production Practices, including HVAC validation, irrigation systems validation, facility design qualification, and inventory management system validation. Throughout this evolving process, they have met all Health Canada expectations with minimal requests for clarification and have now received their Health Canada Licence to Cultivate plants and dried cannabis and Licence for Production of fresh cannabis and cannabis oil.
Q&C has helped another client who was challenged by Health Canada’s complex and evolving regulations. We prepared their full Licensed Producer application, including the Quality Assurance Report (QAR), business plan, letters to local authorities, security information and architectural drawings. Again, they successfully met Health Canada’s expectations.
“The Cannabis Act and Regulations”
Q&C brings over 25 years of experience to our clients, providing expert consulting on regulatory and compliance matters including, but not limited to, industry best practices, assistance passing inspections and audits, and expert guidance for drug importation.