Session Length: Half day
Location: On-site at client
Pricing: Contact Sales
Cannabis Good Production Practices
Half-day interactive training program
Licensed Producers are required to meet the requirements of the Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations (ACMPR). This course helps Licensed Producers understand their requirements under the ACMPR. It is the responsibility of the Licensed Producer to understand the ACMPR and to be knowledgeable about their obligations.
“Shoulds” have now become “musts”—where you once had the flexibility to negotiate in an audit it is now prescriptive, particularly with data integrity requirements.
Licensed Producers must also consult the relevant sections of the Food and Drugs Act (FDA) and Narcotic Control Regulations (NCR) that apply to cannabis.
- Acquire basic knowledge of the Regulations for Cannabis for Medical Purposes (ACMPR) and Good Production Practices (GPP)
- Recognize the importance of the ACMPR and GPP
- Assess and make decisions based on the ACMPR and GPP
- Follow practices of job requirements in accordance with regulations
- Recognize deviations from ACMPR and GPP
Who Should Attend?
Licensed Medical Cannabis Producers
Health Canada’s medical cannabis regulations have been evolving over the past ten years. Producers have been challenged in understanding and meeting Health Canada’s changing expectations. Q&C has been helping one of Canada’s largest producers of medical cannabis to ensure their operations follow best practices to ensure the highest quality strains. We prepared their original QAR and supporting procedures in accordance with the earlier MMPR regulations, and then updated them to align with the latest ACMPR requirements. We have now implemented full Good Production Practices, including HVAC validation, irrigation systems validation, facility design qualification and inventory management system validation. Throughout this evolving process, they have met all Health Canada expectations with minimal requests for clarification.
Why Train with Q&C?
- Interactive sessions
- Expert consultant trainers with hands-on industry experience
- Course certificate to fulfill Health Canada’s annual GMP training requirement
- We wrote the book on compliance…literally. Over 150,000 Blue Books have been published and used worldwide since 2002
- Q&C has 25 years regulatory and compliance experience and we specialize in Health Canada remediations
- We host at least one Health Canada audit each month and perform over 30 self-inspections annually