T: (905) 363-1182 x 228
F: (905) 542-7981
TF: 1 (877) 877-5152 x 228
2550 Argentia Road • Suite 119 • Mississauga ON • L5N 5R1
Download Printable CV
Shanel Liana Sequeira is a highly reliable and organized individual with exceptional written and verbal communication skills. She works effectively under pressure and functions well as both a team player or as an individual. Her quality assurance experience and her educational background add to the depth of the QCI team.
Skills & Highlights
- Performed final release auditing of batches to ensure all product has been manufactured in compliance with cGMP’s and SOP’s, while maintaining strong knowledge of FDA and Health Canada regulations.
- Successfully performed compliance audits in all production departments and prepared result reports and NCR’s i.e., assisted in the investigation of manufacturing issues and deviations and follow up on corrective actions for the same).
- Effectively made decisions and resolved issues while escalating serious issues to production management and QA management as required.
- Performed in-process document auditing and product quality checks and ensured all issues are communicated, raised and resolved as required while ensuring communication between production employees, production management and QA management.
- Coached and trained operators and supervisors on cGMP practices, assisted in writing and organization of SOP’s and participate in other areas of Quality and Compliance.
- Performed in-process quality assurance checks for tablets and capsules while operating in full compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices, Safety Operating Documents and established safety standards
- Effectively adapted to immediate and unforeseen challenges while being detail oriented and accurate.
- Successfully performed timely on-line batch document and logbook reviews and, provided feedback to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Executed quality checks, inspection of reserve samples and special testing requests and, skilfully used SAP to create inspection lots as well as inventory retain samples for quality assurance processes.
- Successfully completed projects in preparation for FDA and Health Canada audits.
- Supported the development of safety standards and guidelines.
- Enforced legislation by conducting inspections, investigations and seizures.
- Tested and conducted research on consumer products.
- Provided importers, manufacturers and distributors with hazard and technical information.
- Published product advisories, warnings and recalls.
- Promoted the safety and responsible use of products.
Health and Safety
- Participated in professional working groups in the fields of occupational hygiene.
- Conducted air and water quality surveys and analysis at various industrial sites.
- Analyzed collected samples using gas chromatography/ mass spectrometry techniques.
- Interpreted data, designed corrective measurements and, prepared and updated technical reports of findings.
- Provided recommendations to employees and managers to improve health and reduce disease incidences.
- Resolved inspection issues for compliance with required occupational health, safety and environment standards.
- Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access
- Resource Planning: SAP
- Programming: VBA, SQL, C++, Python
- Honours Bachelor of Science – Chemistry Co-Op, McMaster University, Hamilton, ON