T: (905) 363-1182 x285
TF: 1 (877) 877-5152 x285
2550 Argentia Road, Suite 119, Mississauga, ON L5N 5R1
Download Printable CV
Jaymin Patel, Associate Consultant
Jaymin Patel is a skilled pharmaceutical quality assurance professional with over two years of experience, including but not limited to DIN & NPN products and class II medical devices. He has experience with GMP and GLP compliance, SOP writing, change controls, deviations, CAPAs, batch reviews and training. Jaymin is a fast learning, self-driven and adaptive professional with the ability to work independently and as part of a team. His professional knowledge and diverse skill set make him a valuable member of the Q&C team.
Skills & Highlights
- Experience handling customer complaints and providing timely feedbacks.
- Experience handling returned, damaged and expired pharmaceutical products.
- Ensured GMP compliance while inspecting drug products and their packaging, and during annual self-inspections.
- Initiated, documented and carried out the completion of change controls while conducting impact and gap analysis.
- Initiated, investigated and conducted trend analysis on deviations and CAPAs.
- Experience with temperature monitoring and analyzing accompanying data.
- Provided training to new associates and maintained training logs for all employees.
- Performed line clearance at the beginning of packaging and released packaging documents to line.
- Released bulk products for packaging and finished product (DINs, NPNs, Biologics etc) to market.
- Maintained and reviewed stability data for DIN and NPN products.
- Identifying and sending samples out for testing including: finished product testing, NPN testing, and identity testing for packaging components.
- Experience reviewing CoA’s, CoM’s, master batch and packaging documents, environmental monitoring reports, sanitation records, and sample test results.
- Performed annual batch reviews on OTC products.
Quality Control (QCO)
- Experience operating various analytical instruments such as chromatography (HPLC, GC, IC) and spectroscopy (UV, FTIR).
- Experience in writing audit reports.
- Assisted in writing and updating Quality Agreement for Importer.
- Experience in writing, revising, reviewing and approving SOPs and other GMP documents ensuring complete compliance with the current Health Canada and ISO regulations.
- Co-hosted customer audits.
- Performed and co-hosted internal audits and self inspections.
- Assisted in preparation of and played an active role in Health Canada and ISO audits.
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher, Project
- Post Graduate Certificate (Honours), Project Management, Durham College, ON
- Advanced Diploma (Honours), Pharmaceutical and Food Science Technology, Durham College, ON
- Bachelor of Science (with Distinction – Canadian Equivalent), Pharmaceutical Science, Charusat University, India