T:(905) 363-1182 x 270
F: (905) 542-7981
TF: 1 (877) 877-5152 x 270
2550 Argentia Rd • Suite 119 • Mississauga ON • L5N 5R1
Download Printable CV
Colin Choo is a capable quality assurance professional, with more than 8 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry. Colin is knowledgable in GMP regulations, validation and quality control. Colin is a phenomenal communicator with strong leadership, project management and organizational skills. Colin’s analytical skills, work experience and educational background add to the depth of the QCR team.
Skills & Highlights
- Analyzed and assessed the impact of pharmacopeia monograph changes to testing procedures and product specifications and directed appropriate action to ensure compliance of all company testing procedures and product specifications
- Prepared and issued protocols, reports and memorandum for API supplier evaluation, compendia method evaluation, testing procedures equivalency studies, deficiency, justifications, investigations report, and root cause analysis to meet quality and regulatory requirements.
- Conducted investigations for OOS/OOT results.
- Ensured all lab records were compliant with current SOP, GLP and GMP standards
- Performed internal lab audits to ensure GMP/GLP compliance and audit-ready environment.
- Performed validation of analytical testing procedures (assay, degradation products) in accordance to regulatory requirements.
- Performed analysis on cleaning validation samples in accordance to established testing methods on a strict timeline.
- Designed and led safety and compliance presentation in department meeting to promote workplace safety and GMP/GLP compliance
- Trained chemists on a variety of lab instrumentation and techniques such as HPLC
- Project Management Certificate, Universtiy of Toronto, Toronto, ON
- Bachelor of Science – Honours Biochemistry with Biotechnology Specialization, University of Waterloo, Waterloo, ON